- Completely changed the control scheme. Left-click collects the grain and right-click drops the grains to the scene. You can switch the grain (i.e. water, sand) by using mouse sheel or the keyboard. If you try to get a grain that’s not selected currently, it also switches to that. Nah, you better play it to see it 🙂
- Added the much-missed pause button. Hit space to pause.
- Also checked the game as a windows .exe with NW.JS, it works flawlessly in fullscreen in windows! Yay!
Now I have 4 things to do before coming closer to a pre-alpha:
- Add creative mode, where you can save the level and actually share with others or play as a puzzle level.
- Optimize the renderer to spit more frames per second, also add support for textures instead of colors for the grains.
- Add menu to the level for replay, quit, music, sounds, etc..